Friday, February 5, 2010

1 pattern + endless hours = First Dress






Well, I stuck to it and finished my first dress all by myself. My mom and I sewed one together last weekend and I worked on a second dress this week (w/o my moms help!). I have to say that my stitching needs some improvement (it is hard to keep a straight line)...but my mom says that practice makes perfect! Anyway, I'm glad it is done...just don't look too close at the seams!!! Oh yeah, I still have to hem the ruffle...






I'll have to post a picture of Norah in her new dress...if she will let me put it on her...

1 Comments:

Blogger THobbs said...

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! I love it!!! Super cute!!! I am so proud of you! You did it. I am inspired to get myself a sewing machine...next year. :)

February 5, 2010 at 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home