Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our baby has a name!

Lee and I finally had some time to sit down together and confirm a name for our new little girl.  We've been playing around with Mary Hazel for months now but decided that is it!  I told my grandmother (Hazel) a few nights ago so I guess there is NO changing our minds now!  We want to just use Hazel (call her by her middle name).  

Norah moved (or partially moved) into her "big girl" bed.  With the new baby coming, we decided that it was time to start the transition.  She does like her new bed but does not stay in it.  The naps so far have been short b/c she knows how to climb out!  Anyway, it is a huge step for us.  I am a little worried about putting her in it during the night b/c she can climb out and has figured out how to open doors!!!  I guess that I will just have to lock her in the room!!!

Lee will be home for good this Friday!!!  It has been a LONG 8 weeks (or at least the past few weeks have been long!).  I anxiously await his return!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

I LOVE her sweet name! :) And, Norah and Hazel sound perfect together!

September 29, 2009 at 5:10 PM  
Blogger shaefer and kristina said...

love the sweet sweet name ya'll have picked. and it sounds like Norah is growing up so fast! miss seeing you guys!!!

September 30, 2009 at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home