Wednesday, November 18, 2009

38 weeks.....

Well...there will be no pictures to accompany this title...I'm not feeling very photogenic these days!!! Honestly, I'm doing great...a little slow and a little sleep deprived but great!!! I believe that being pregnant and having a toddler has its benefits...I'm just trying to figure those out!!!

It is hard not to be a little anxious as I am 38 weeks this week and I had Norah at 38 weeks (a great surprise!!!). I guess that I am hoping for the same but planning for 2 more weeks!!! Next week is Thanksgiving and I'd like to NOT have hospital turkey...but I'm cool with whatever...

For my loving friends out there who are reading this...thank you for the calls, e-mails, and prayers. God's special day for Mary Hazel to arrive is soon...

I will keep you all posted. Love, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home