Thursday, November 19, 2009

a few thoughts...

who knows how much i will get to write/or not write in hazel's baby book. i have a little time this morning to myself (while norah is at mmo) and instead of nesting, i am spending some time thinking about her and praying for her health and safe arrival.

i have to be honest, i'm a little nervous about being a mom of 2...it is no longer 1 on 1 during the day...it will be 2 against 1...i'll have to play zone defense!!! in all honesty, i'm thrilled about having 2 little girls so close in age. although my sister and i are very different, she is my best friend!!! one of my prayers is that God will give me the wisdom to raise these little girls to become Godly women who fear and serve Him.

about the birth...i'm a little anxious...much more than with norah. i guess this is because i kinda know what to expect (or at least i hope that i do!!!) and i'm praying that it will all go the same. a sweet friend of mine gave me a list of scriptures for me to memorize as i prepare for another child and prepare for labor. i'm typing these out mostly so that i can print this blog and put it in hazel's baby book...like i said...who knows when i will write again...

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness...For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9 and 10.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understand, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6

You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3.

thank you God for my salvation. thank you for your peace. thank you for the gift of children. help me to raise them only as You would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home