Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beach Bums...







We are officially a family of beach bums...first Destin then Fripp Island...I am beached out!!! We had a blast during our time in Fripp...it was nice to have so much help...I had my mom and sister all to myself to help with Norah!!!




Norah LOVED the beach this time. I think it had something to do with the sand not being so soft...she ran around and had a blast! We ate WAY too much and were WAY too lazy...but I guess that is what vacation is all about. Lee started studying for Step 2 bright and early Monday morning. He has about 3 weeks of studying before he takes the test then he is off to Emory for 2 weeks of Radiology. I'm taking it a day at a time...he helps me SO much...I'm going to go crazy without him...but we will survive!

1 Comments:

Blogger THobbs said...

I just want to eat little Norah Bug up!! Precious! You will survive...I promise. You can come to AR if you want!!

July 22, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home