Tuesday, May 18, 2010

We sold our TV...

but I'm afraid that Lee is going to buy a new one...I'm trying to talk him out of it...but I doubt my argument will work!!! Anyway, it has been nice around here without it. Lee usually flips it on the morning but instead he sat down with Norah and read her several books this morning. I'm thinking to myself...boy, this is nice! I have a feeling that the empty space on our wall will be replaced soon...so I will enjoy for now. You know, its like having cookies in the house...if they are here then I will eat them. If there is a TV then it is so easy to watch it!!!



1 Comments:

Blogger shaefer and kristina said...

so so true!! we didn't have cable when we were in macon, and i never missed it. now, we have cable and 'on demand' and i feel like we can't live without it.

May 18, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home