Saturday, May 1, 2010

Instant Starbucks

I got these 2 sample packs of the new Starbucks instant coffee...not too bad. It has served its purpose over the past few days!!! On a side note, I am up and going before the girls b/c I had a GREAT nights sleep last night. Hazel did not wake up until 3:30 and when I woke up, I had to think about where I was...I have not had sleep like that in a LONG time!!!

Anyway, I am also excited about the return of my husband. It has been a long, tiring, stressful, and emotional week. It has pushed me and tried me...but now at the end of it I can say that I am thankful for it. This week reminded/taught me of a lot...

I love my husband and I love that he helps me so much at home
I have great friends and family
Do not go to the zoo with 4 kids (only 2 which can walk) w/o a functional stroller and Bjorn
I have more than I need
Hazel does not sleep well unless she is in her bed
My mom is a champion
The girls do better with just me

The most important lesson...I CAN DO THIS. I have to admit that I was scared for Lee to leave. I was worried about his safety but I really did not think I would make it by myself with the girls...but I did. This week has given me encouragement for the year ahead. Lee's intern year will be tough but we are going to be fine! I'm just thinking that I will need more instant Starbucks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home