Saturday, June 27, 2009

Home alone...

After tonight, Lee only has 1 more night of call.........HOORAY!!!! We had a great day today. Lee and my mom picked up Leslie from the airport last night. She has been in Bolivia for the past month. We were all excited to see her and thankful for her wonderful trip and safe return. We spent the day being lazy and hanging out at the pool.

I cannot really say that I am actively trying to potty train Norah (although it would be nice not to have 2 in diapers!). We have a potty in the bathroom where she takes a bath. Each night before bath, I sit her on the potty. She has absolutely no idea what it is all about...I guess just a fancy chair to her!!! Most of the time, she will sit only for a second. Tonight, however, she had two of her lovies with her and decided that they needed a potty break as well. She put both lovies in the potty...I just laughed!

2 Comments:

Blogger shaefer and kristina said...

Yay for the lovies needing to potty! I KNOW Camden's lovey will do everything with her. :) So glad you are blogging again. I miss ya'll! It will be fun to watch sweet Norah growing...and your tummy :)

June 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger THobbs said...

I too am so glad we got you in the spirit of blogging!! 2 in diapers...oh, I can only imagine! :) I'm sure when little Norah bug is ready, she'll make her potty debut. Lovey's have to do their business too you know!

June 28, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home